Saturday, July 6, 2019

Summer Hair Cut - Vivid Salon & Spa

Vivid Salon & Spa
On the day before July 4th, I felt I needed to have my hair cut. I had a long hair and the last I had it trimmed was March 2018.


Wall Art Work
I found Vivid Salon and Spa at Groupon's website. Reviews are positive, and I've decided to buy its groupon. The salon seems not active in social media and I had to call for reservation, but I needed to call again after the holiday since there's no one answered the call, and no one returned my voice mail yet.


The salon is 2.2 miles away from my house and I used my Google Map for directions since I'm not used to the area. There are assigned parking spaces for the customers of the salon. There's an ATM and the salon has bags for sale.
It's one of the biggest salon I've ever been to in the US. I usually go to a salon at least once a year since 2015. I like my hair style and Kacie is friendly. Deep conditioning my hair was very relaxing. She also answered my questions about bleaching hair since I haven't done any highlights/colors yet. I'll visit again this salon in the future.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...