Friday, July 19, 2019

Amazon Music Unlimited

Desktop Screenshot
Thanks to Amazon for giving me a 90 day free trial. I'm still not used to it since I'm always using Spotify.


There are three tabs where you can search music. The first one is 'My Music.' Every song you own and added in your playlist will show up in the search bar. 'Unlimited' tab contains all music available and you can stream them online as long as you have amazon unlimited. 'Store' tab is where you could buy songs.
iPhone's Amazon Music App
I'm not an Amazon Prime customer now, but if I've decided to subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited, I'll have to pay $9.99 a month. There's a discount of $2 if I'll be a Prime customer and will pay monthly. If it's annual subscription, it will be $79 a year. 

I can access music through my desktop, iPhone and Echo Plus. I found it more convenient since I can just ask Alexa to play my playlist or any music.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...