Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Instituto Cervantes de Manila


For me, Instituto Cervantes is the best institute where you can learn Spanish here in Philippines. It has good schedules. It is also very accessible since it is near to LRT1 United Nations Station. The teachers are good in explaining. The books, the lecture and the workbook with CD, are good for three levels(90 hours). Recently, I just finished the level 1. Students can also request certificates for every level they had finished. Learning is fun, so I also enrolled for level 2 that will begin on March 7.



The main reason that I am learning Spanish is that I found it interesting because Philippines used to be conquered by Spaniards back then, so some Filipino words are the same with Spanish words. Like what I see inside the LRTrains, Spanish culture is near to Filipino culture, which is true. The other reason is that I know it will be my advantage to know and speak this language in the future. Foreign language is not part of my university's curriculum, but it did not hinder me to learn more languages. I'm glad that I have this opportunity while I'm here in Philippines. Education here is much cheaper than other countries'.



STEPS TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT:



Once you paid your fee, you can create account by clicking the "STUDENT ACCESS" at http://manila.cervantes.es/en/courses_spanish/students_spanish/students_access_spanish.htm

"Alumno registrado" means Registered Student
"Alumno nuevo" means New Student
"Recuperar contraseña" means Recover Password
"Aceptar" means Accept

For new students, you have to create an account first.
"Nombre y apellidos" means Name and surname "Número de expediente" means File number -> you can find it in your receipt/registration form when you enrolled
"Cancelar" means cancel

Click "Expediente" if you wish to view your enrolled courses, final grades and the name of your teacher.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, may I know how.much.did it cost u?? I mean enrollment fee.
I'm interested too.
Thanks :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...