Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Touch Mobile International Roaming

Touch Mobile's Screen
I will go to South Korea soon. That's why I'm trying to register my Touch Mobile sim card for my upcoming trip. I just found out that Touch Mobile's activation for roaming is not free anymore unlike in Globe. It costs Php15 for just texting 2884.


Globe's Screen
As of now, I couldn't find the keyword for registration on its website(republikangtm.ph). Even if I dial *143#, it's not included in the list unlike with Globe. Then, I looked at Globe's website(globe.com.ph) for international roaming.

I tried the code: "GROAM ON", and it worked on my touch mobile; however, there is a charge. To simplify, just text: "GROAM ON" and send it to 2884. You can also choose date when you would like to activate your roaming. To activate, text GROAM ON <startdate mm/dd/yyyy>. For example, GROAM ON 11/01/2012.

The following are the screen shots of my Globe. The responses from 2884 are also the same with Touch Mobile.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

just for clarification, nagamit nyo TM sim for roaming sa korea?

Zee said...

Hi, di ko po nagamit sa Korea ung roaming kc need pa pala ipa activate ung sim sa Incheon airport. Nakauwe na ako here sa Philippines ng sinabi ng friend ko na ganun pala set up ng roaming sa South Korea.

Unknown said...

Hi.. Would like to ask where at the incheon airport ipapaactivate ung tm roaming? Thanks.

internetexplorer said...

Ever asked yourself, how to get free load in the Philippines? I did a couple of times. That is why I'm glad to share with you an android application that let's you earn points convertible to cellphone load :) God bless! Btw, I wrote an honest review about it on my blog. Thanks!

Unknown said...

You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
agario
super mario bros
pacman
car games
plants vs zombies
solitaire
happy wheels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...