Friday, May 10, 2013

Quezon City's Health Certificate

Health certificate is one of the requirements if you will work in Quezon City. You can apply for it in Quezon City Hall.



Here are the requirements for first time applicants:
  1. Get your Order of Payment and pay Php 194.00 for your Health Card at the City Treasurer's cashier.
    • You need to go to a certain building to get the Order of Payment. Then, you will go to City Treasurer's office to pay the mentioned amount.
  2. Submit for laboratory examination, your stool and sputum specimen and get the results. The stool and sputum specimen can be submitted to the City Health Department or to any accredited laboratories (please see listing)
    • You can submit your stool and sputum specimen any time. In my case, I submitted the specimen and my official receipt after one month. My official receipt is still valid even after one month.
    • You can buy the storage for specimen across the Health Department Building. There is a clinic that sells it at 5php each.
    • I went back the next day after I submitted the mentioned specimen. I submitted it around 11AM. The staff told me to go back at 8AM on the next day to get the results.
    • I arrived five minutes earlier, and they were giving the results already.
  3. Attend an HIV/AIDS seminar.
    •  After I got my results, I went to the other side of the building to get a schedule for HIV seminar. 
    • They started giving the schedule passed 8AM.
    • You need to show your medical results, and your community tax certificate, also known as cedula. Don't forget to bring another valid ID.
      • You can pay for it along with your occupational permit and health certificate inside the Quezon City Hall.
    • I got my results on April 24, and my schedule for seminar was 9AM on May 10.
    • The employee is the one who assigned my schedule for the seminar.
    • The seminar lasts for 30 minutes to 40 minutes.
    • It takes place at the 3rd floor of the building. The entrance for the stairs is in the front of the building.
    • You will sign an application for health certificate, so bring your own pen.
  4.  Get your picture taken at the Health Department for your Health Card.
    •  It takes place in the 2nd floor.
  5. Get your Health Card.
    • You need to wait for few minutes to receive your card at the ground floor. 

Credits: http://www.quezoncity.gov.ph/index.php?option=com_content&id=499:health-certificate

11 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

is the health certificate, same as the health card? all i need is the health certificate and not the health card. please enlighten me. thanks! -tine

Zee said...

Hi. It's the same.

Unknown said...

Good day! May I ask if it is the same requirements for 2016? And what are the requirements regarding for Medical at Quezon City Hall. Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Vacation house for rent in baguio
Baguio Vacation House for Rent

Unknown said...

Pwedi po Bang magbaon nlang ng dumi bago pumunta ?

leez05 said...

I already have a health card in qc but opening a branch in manila. Do i need to get another one?

Unknown said...

pwede po bang may dala na ng result labtest po? please reply po asap thankyou

Unknown said...

ask ko lang if pwede kumuha sa caloocan tapos sa qc nag wowork

Unknown said...

Hi Ask ko lng po Open po Ba City Hall? Para kumuha ng Health Card?

Unknown said...

hello, do electronics repair shop require
health certificate.
medyo naguguluhan na kasi ako.
salamat po.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...