Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bigbang Alive Tour in Manila


***
I bought tickets(another is for my sister) last July 22. I'm supposed to buy the tickets of Lower Box A. However, during that time, Lower Box A tickets are still sold out. After few days, lower box A became available again, but it's too late since I already bought tickets of Lower Box B.

***




This Alive tour of Bigbang is the first ever concert that I attended in my entire life. That's why I'm so happy till the end of the tour. I'm thankful and super satisfied that I attended their concert. For me, ticket price is worthy for the performance of Bigbang.

Freebie from Jeju Air & Samsung
The concert started around 8pm(past 8pm). I almost got late because I wanted the freebie from Samsung. I had to show them that I liked their page, Samsung Mobile Philippines, in order to get the glowing bracelet. It ended around 10:30pm. I love all of their performance.

The following is the list of the performance from Bigbang Updates. I did not manage to write all of the songs during the concert.
Track List:
1.Intro Alive
2.Tonight (rock version)
3.Hands Up
4. First talk/ment
5.Fantastic baby
6.How Gee
7.Stupid Liar
8.GD&TOP Left stage/DaeBaeRi Ments
9.Knock Out-GD&TOP stage
10.GD&TOP Ments
11.High High (Rock version)-GD&TOP stage
12.Strong Baby- Seungri solo stage
13.What Can I Do?- Seungri solo stage
14.Gara Gara Go
15.Number 1
16.Talk
17.Cafe (remix)
18.Bad Boy
19. Ain't No Fun
20. Love Dust
21. Love Song
22. Only Look At Me, Where you at, Wedding Dress Medley - Taeyang solo stage
23. Wings
24.Haru Haru (acoustic)
25. Talk/Ment
26.Lies 
27. Last Farewell
--fans chanting "gomawo" (Thank You) for  encore---
28. Sunset Glow
29. Heaven

 Here are some fan cams (via galaxy note) I captured:











Some Funny Moments (Random)
  • TOP showers Dae Sung with water (from bottles).
  • All of them throws water to the audience.
  • Tae Yang keeps dancing while not wearing his shirt.
  • TOP wears a pink minnie headband.
  • TOP dances at the end because Tae Yang pulled him back at the stage.
  • Seung Ri is so cool. Someone gave him a panda bear. He got the letter(probably) first. Then, he carried the bear in front of the stage and he made cute poses. Totally, love it.
  • GD throws his jacket to the audience.
  • Their acts that the door to backstage doesn't open.
  • Seung Ri uses his Samsung Galaxy S 3 for some videos.
  • They said they will come back here in Philippines.
  • Bigbang Filipino(/Pertaining to Manila) lines:
    • Mahal ko kayo - from TOP
    • Manila Baby - from Seung Ri
    • Salamat - all of them

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...