Sunday, July 7, 2013

Philippines Tax Identification Number & card


I got my Tax Identification Number when I personally applied last month at Revenue District Office No. 38 - North, Quezon City. This office is the nearest one in my workplace. I was able to apply there even though I currently live in Manila.


2 Requirements for Individuals Earning Purely Compensation Income:

  1. BIR Form No. 1902 with Employer's name, business address and signature of authorized agent from the company
I submitted BIR Form 1902 because it is for "Individuals Earning Purely Compensation Income". In my case, I had to get the form from my employer because the signature is necessary for the application for registration.

     2. NSO copy of birth certificate

The application is for free, and the procedures are easy. You just need to get a number and wait to be called.

Then, you can apply for the TIN card. You have to show your TIN and the staff will give you a paper that will let you claim your card after 2 days. In my case, I applied on April 1, and I got it on April 3.

You may check BIR's website for more information.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...