Friday, June 26, 2020

1st Hallmark Online Order


First Online Order
I registered to 'Crown Rewards' last December 2019 after purchasing Holiday items at Amy's Hallmark Shop. I usually prefer to go the store to shop, but since the COVID-19 pandemic, I usually buy stuffs online specially if there's a good deal.


1st Online Order at Hallmark.com: Birthday Cards
I usually buy birthday cards either in the local store or Amazon. I decided to buy the cards at Hallmark.com because of the following:


#1 - Various Designs


These assorted birthday cards have four great designs. It's easier to look up online than to stay for at least 30 minutes in the store(thinking which design is better).

#2 - Benefit as a 'Crown Rewards' Member
I believe this promo is initially for Mother's Day that got extended to June because of Father's Day. Also, a member can earn points and can redeem later. For more details, please visit Hallmark's official website: https://www.hallmark.com/crown-rewards/




#3 - Free and Fast Shipping

I can pick up my order in store, but since they offered free shipping, it's great. The $5.99 promotion included the $4 Bonus and $1.99 Shipping Fee. I placed my online order last June 24(Wednesday), and the expected arrival is on Monday. It arrived this Friday afternoon (June 26th). I'm very satisfied.

 
Besides the birthday cards, the box had the receipt and the FedEx return slip. Hallmark sent my order using its own package.


 I'm satisfied to the size since it's not too big or too small compared to the cards I have. More details below:


I'll definitely order again.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...