Sunday, August 12, 2018

Introducing - Mason

Mason's 1st Day
Last May, I and my younger brother welcomed our second pet, Mason. Mason is a mixed breed of Shih Tzu and Bichon Frise or also known as Shihchon. He'll turn one year old this coming 17th of August.



He's around 9 months when he arrived to us. He barked at me the first time I met him. I think it's a normal trait. He seemed to be nervous when he met my brother and my other pet, Ellie. Today, he's very friendly, but he's still very alert whenever he heard strange or sudden sounds. Ellie influenced him to bark whenever we arrive home.  Please play the video below.

Both of them are barking every time we come home.

Both of them like to chew, but Mason's preference include hard stuff such as wood. He has chewing toys from his previous owners, but he still targets Ellie's bows. I decided to trim Ellie's long hair, because she cried whenever Mason tried to get the bows from her hair.
He looks like a stuff toy.
For more photos, please feel free to like and follow their instagram account.














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...